Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Posting or Reading



Good morning! How are you? 
Did you have a nice weekend?


After I had some nice coffee with a little piece of
white bread for my breakfast,
I've been thinking what I'm going to do. I intended to keep away 
from my Macbook for a few days,
but I can't stop myself. I think I was trapped!!

I post something sometimes, but actually love to change 
my blog template instead (much fun) that making 
a mistake all the time!! 
I prefer reading your lovely blog to posting. 


Everyday I have many things to do; shopping some grocery
is my most favorite. You might know about some 
of Thai food such as Tom Yum Kung, so spicy 
or Pad Thai which is kind of noodle.


Tom Yum Kung


Pad Thai

I've just mentioned those names, but I will show you 
on my blog some other time.




 However, I did zigzag for my first time on this morning.
It seemed more difficult than I had thought, but it was 
my first lesson!!



Thank you so much for reading my blog.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...