Thursday, May 19, 2011

I'm not a Robin of Sherwood!!


I had five days off for a holiday, 
and took a trip to Kanjanaburi; a famous province on a movie 
Unfortunately, a lot of raindrops!!
I missed reading your lovely post, and seeing what you had done
because I had stayed in the wood!
No WiFi there, I had to stick around the counter service 
and that's too crazy. 




Interesting activities!! 

 

 We had breakfast and dinner here.

There are a lot of trees, most of them are Thai flower trees
which have a very good smell.


But, he is the most!!!
 ...........................
Back to my CRAFT

I had finished this blanket before I had a holiday, as usual
I completely love colors:)


Baby blanket size


Stripe and Dot


Hand Quilting, By ME!!! 
Bobbles..

Thanks for your patience, drop by again.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...