Wednesday, August 29, 2012

A Table Runner


Case is closed, hahaha!

I love paper pieced but most of them are small; 4, 5 or 6 inches which made 
me crazy because I don't have an idea to apply those for something useful. 
But not this time! Thanks to my lovely friends ;)

 

When I took a photo one thing I love to do is seeing 
its texture. I'm not a good photographer and I don't know how to be 
that one but I love to take a photo, love to try from time to time. 
Someone had told me you don't need to be a good photographer,
just love it, do what you love;)



 

You could see colors around my work because 
I love colors. There are many colors I love but I can't take my eyes
 off of pink haha. Pink is such the sweetest color in my heart.
 What about you? 
Red, blue,yellow, white, green, purple....
What is your favorite color?

Thanks for stopping by;)
XO

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...