Monday, August 1, 2011

Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt Book


I've got this book since a few weeks ago, 
but didn't have time to start reading and I thought between reading or 
sewing what would I love to do first? However, I made a decision with reading, 
and immediately fall in love with these beautiful stories. 
They quite create a lot of simple things that could lead me to get
into peace from time to time. I didn't read from page to page,
but I picked up one by one depends on my mind. 


After reading for a few stories, 
I have an idea to read and sew along the page I'm reading. Thus you won't see my blocks are continuing in numbers order. It depends on which one has got lucky :)

And..No.1 isn't No.1

Homeward Bound : No.48


I named this block " A Kitchen"

What's up next?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...