Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Suzuko Koseki Fabric


 Since last couple months I hadn't posted anything but I've been still here. 
I just had a vacation myself, in the meantime I logged on everyday to read  
what's new on your blogs. Some of your work inspired me such as this one made 
by Rachel Hauser from Stitched in Color.

My son is not a little boy but this is so lovely, don't you think? 
I have changed pattern a little bit about alphabet that's a difficult part for me.
I'm in progress but can't share with you a photo now, a little bit longer please.





Let's take a look at these photos which I upload to day. 
These were imported fabric from Japan by designer named Suzuko Koseki.
Her design is much unique and colorful.
I first saw this brand from somewhere which I don't remember,
but must be posted on someone's blog. And I've tried to keep 
her fabric since then!




6 half metre of SK Fabric

Thank you so much Ayumi!

Happy crafter:)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...