Monday, October 17, 2011

Hand Dyed Fabric


Since I had read this post, I've told myself to dye my own fabric 
if I had time. But I can't do this without more information, because I need more
colorful. Natural dyeing is probably good but using the chemical can help me 
for the first time. It's such a wonderful time to do something that we never 
did before. We hardly know about what's gonna happen, no matter what happens,
right or wrong, we would have been taught all the time.  


  


Then, I started dyeing yesterday afternoon, with choosing  Dylon Hot Dyeing
# 12 Rose of Paris and # 63 Fluorescent Yellow.
 

I first worried about dyeing because I never did, but it's not that 
difficult as much as I thought. Follow the instruction, that's all!! 


The pink one is a bit different from the colors chart.

 

And for me, after dyeing, made them dried and ironing.
They turned out great! I love them:) 


 

Life Style White Japanese cotton prints on the left, 
my hand dyed Fluorescent Yellow cotton, 
and Suzuko Koseki scrap on the top




Rose of Paris cotton with Heather Ross fabrics

  

I have a few of pink scraps,
so this fabric would work with these ones.
But it's hard to cut these cute fabrics, isn't it?

Thanks for dropping by,
..
> Meow <

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...