Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Japanese Fabric

 

The new arrival fabrics from Ayumills just arrived this morning. This is one of
two shops I love the most when I online shopping. I always take a peek to see what's new from time to time. Soooo much happy!!!! There are plenty of cute fabric and I can guarantee for sure if you are the one who love the Japanese fabric.

 

I had bought two panels of these cotton prints for several months ago. They are in different colors, the fabric's on top has many colors but another one has only two colors; red and black. They are so much cute, aren't they?





I bought this red one from Blije Olifantje, another shop I love as well.
I have a few of Japanese fabric in my stash and I would upload next time. 


Drop by anytime, please:D


BYE

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...